Friday, June 5, 2009

Menus

If I were a waiter, I think I would get frustrated with people never being ready for the "Would you like anything to drink?" question. How many times have I eaten in a restaurant? This is ALWAYS the first question and yet, I am always caught off guard. I go straight to the main dishes thinking what I want to order for food.

Now, considering my attitude if I were a waiter, and analyzing the situation as a patron, I have decided that there is a systematic flaw present that would help the patron-me and the waiter-me if implemented. Put the drinks selection right at the front of the menu or in some automatically visible place. Why are the sodas, juices and milk selections always buried somewhere deep on the bottom in small font on the second to last page?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, but how much surprise is there really in the beverage selection? Oh, you have Coca Cola do ya? I am usually caught off guard too but I don't scramble to find the beverage selection. Pretty sure they have water or lemonade or Dr. Pepper.

    ReplyDelete